We're excited to announce our first ever API tutorial contest!
Since we love our API and know you enjoy using it too, we want you to help us tell the world how awesome it can be. All you have to do is (1) try out our API and (2) submit a creative and easy-to-follow tutorial on how you like to use it!
There are a few rules to keep in mind before embracing your inner Shakespeare:
- Anyone can participate. Have specific knowledge about an area that interests you? We'd love to hear about it!
- You can submit your idea and enter to win via this form.
- We'll evaluate all submitted topics. If we approve your topic, we'll add you as a writer to our Developer focused Medium Magazine. Make sure you draft and submit your article by June 28, 2019 at 23:59.
- All approved articles will be posted on our Medium page. Once posted, you can start sharing showing your story to the world.
- We'll choose 5 winners based on a point system. Topic scores will be based on the following breakdown:
- Views = 1 point
- Reads = 5 points
- Fans = 10 points
We'll add up all your points and whoever has the most will be declared the winner 🏆.
You'll have 5 weeks from the start of the contest to enter. Important dates to keep in mind:
- Contest begins May 20th 2019.
- We stop accepting articles June 28, 2019.
- We publish approved articles June 30, 2019.
- We announce the 5 winners July 31, 2019.
Of course we want to reward you for all your effort and hard work! By submitting a tutorial, you get the chance to win one of the following prizes:
- 1st place: 300 euros
- 2nd place: 250 euros
- 3rd place: 200 euros
- 4th place: 150 euros
- 5th place: 100 euros
How to apply ✍️
You can enter the contest and start typing your next great tutorial here!