Was just writing a new question and then found this 5 month old thread to bump.
Can we please give Bunq.me requests a bit more love?
People just don't understand the links because it looks like this:
Yes, both were actual payment request. As you can see, sharing a bunq.me payment request needs quite some 'introduction' which doesn't make it as effortless as it could be. Right now I have to:
- manually tap somewhere above the pre-written share link so I can type text and finish with the link as call to action
- manually type the request text to ask people to pay
- explain that the link I sent is actually a payment request so people will click it
It's easy to refer to Tikkie as a good example, and I think there are some really quick wins to be made.
It can be so much easier:
- provide a default share text like: 'Could you please pay me for <subject> by clicking this link?'
- use a good preview title with call to action (use OpenGraph metadata)
- use a good preview description (use OpenGraph metadata)
- use a good thumbnail (bunq logo is fine, like in WhatsApp, but please don't use the version in the iMessage example, because it doesn't look like bunq advertisement instead of a payment request)
- mention the amount
- mention the user provided description
The extra pre-written text in the share message is a nice to have. The OpenGraph text implementation though should really be very very easy to implement: http://ogp.me
'Brilliant ideas', but important as well to increase bunq.me adoption among current users and allow people from other banks to experience effortless banking at bunq?