Save time, every time with our new Update 12 features!
We have introduced a way to make your bookkeeping even easier, by allowing you to automatically scan your stack of receipts in one go!
How does scanning my receipts work?
In the Camera tab, select “Scan receipts” and photograph all your receipts. If the photo is upside down, no problem! The receipt will still be registered and stored.
Once all of your receipts are submitted, enter the date range of the transactions and the bunq app will match the receipts to the payments automatically.
Here is how to work with the feature easily step by step:
- Tap on Camera
- Swipe left to Match receipts
- Scan the receipt(s)
- Select the time range for the receipt or invoice
- If any receipt can't be scanned, you can match the info manually
- Create an export with receipts
- Done ✨
How does storing my receipts digitally help me?
This feature has been designed to save you the hassle of scanning each receipt individually. Now you can scan all your receipts in one go and let the bunq app match them to the right payments.
Need to find a receipt? Simply search a keyword and find it instantly.
Need to share a receipt with your bookkeeper? Simply export it as a PDF at the press of a button!
How to remove a scanned receipt:
1. Go to the tile _Total_ on your Home screen
2. Find the payment with the attached receipt
3. Open the payment, the receipt should show up as a photo underneath
4. Remove the receipt
5. Done 🎉
Good to know:
- The features works only with receipts in EUR
- PDF files aren't supported for this feature, make sure to
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈