We are pleased to announce that all bunq users are now eligible to make payments on-the-go and with any card, without the need for a phone or wallet- with Fitbit Pay! 🌈
What is Fitbit Pay?
Fitbit Pay is an easy way to make purchases on the go, right from your wrist. Now you can work out without your wallet or phone and still shop at your favorite stores. Fitbit Pay is accepted at any of the millions of retailers that accept contactless payments. ⌚️
Plus, your card details are never shared with retailers or Fitbit, so your information stays private. 🔒
Which Fitbit devices can be used for Fitbit Pay?
Fitbit Pay is enabled for Fitbit Versa 2, Fitbit Versa, Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition devices.
How can I set up Fitbit Pay?
To get started, ensure you have the latest version of the Fitbit app installed on your smartphone or tablet and make sure that your Fitbit device is charged. You can then Easily set up your device with Fitbit Pay through the following steps:
- Open up the Fitbit app and navigate to settings
- Tap Fitbit wallet and follow the instructions to add your card
- If you haven’t created a PIN code for your device, you will be asked to do so
- Enter your card details (which you can get directly from the bunq app) and billing information
- Your card details will be sent securely to bunq for verification
- You’ll be prompted to accept the terms of bunq
- You'll be asked to verify the card via SMS
- Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your device via Bluetooth
- Follow the tutorial on your device to learn how to use Fitbit Pay at checkout.
That’s it! Now you’re ready to make payments at millions of stores all over the globe right from your wrist!
If you need assistance to set it up, you can always contact the customer support of Fitbit. You can find their contact details on this link
Ready to experience the bank of tomorrow, today?
Sign up for a bunq account and enjoy using it with Fitbit Pay!