Hey bunqers 🌈
Our priority is to keep your account and your money safe. Still, it is possible that you have used your card in a terminal that skimmed your card details or that your card details have been leaked from a merchant’s online environment.
We want to provide information you need in case you see an outgoing card payment you don’t recognize.
What should you do?
If you see payments in your account you don’t recognize, we ask you to follow these steps, so we can help you receive the refund the best way.
- Go to Home
- Click on the sub-account from which you've made the payment
- Select your payment
- Scroll down
- Tap on Request a Refund/Chargeback
- The app will ask if you recognize the payment and you should say no
- We'll offer to block your card to make sure that it can't be used
- The card is blocked! Let's move on and request a refund 💸
That's all you need to do. We'll take care of the rest for you! 😎
How do I know if I received the refund?
When your refund has been processed, you'll receive a push notification and there will be a new refund event in the app.
Haven't received it yet? Click here to learn more 💡
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈