Our priority is to keep your account and your money safe. Still it is possible that you have used your card in a terminal that skimmed your card details.
We want to provide information you need in case you see outgoing card payment you don’t recognise.
What do we ask you to do
If you see payments in your account you don’t recognize, we ask you to follow these steps so we can help you receive the refund the best way.
- Click on the payment that you don't recognize
- Press on the (...) More button
- Select 🟣 Get help with this payment
- The app will ask if you recognize the payment and you will say no
- We will offer to block your card to make sure that it can't be used
- The card is blocked! Let's move on and request a refund 💸
That's all you need to do, we will take care of the rest for you! 😎
How do I know if I received the refund
When your refund has been processed you will receive a push notification and there will be a new refund event in the app. For more information on how the refund is shown in the app, have a look here.
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈