Wow, that was a surprising ending to bunq update #7! We're extremely happy to announce that we have introduced Apple Pay. Thanks so much for making bunq update #7 an overwhelming success 🌟 !
In case you missed it: you asked, and we answered. To make for an even better experience, we looked into what was important to you and made some changes. Curious what these were? Check them out!
Our new features include:
- Redesign: We completed our journey and found out what bunq should look like.
- Total Balance: Select multiple monetary accounts and see a total balance of them at the top of the screen.
- Request & Pay from Account: You can now request or make a payment directly from your account overview.
- 3D Secure: the latest implementation of Mastercard Securecode®, making paying easier and safer.
- Side Swipes: In the Events tab, you can side swipe the screen to accept or deny requests, split payments and forward any received payments.
- Tinker API: Developers can more easily access the API by running a script through a QR code.
We also had a few implemenations released that were not included in the presentation:
- Android Tap & Pay: We revamped T&P!
- Automatic top up: You can now automatically top up your bunq account on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Card limits: Choose to apply matching limit amounts for similar limit settings, group countries for whitelisting card payments, and have your card and daily limits work hand-in-hand.
And last but not least…
- Apple Pay 🍎: a secure and easy way of paying with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac 📱⌚💻.
To all who attended last night, thank you! The event was definitely one for the books 💥 Check out the video here.
Discover bunq now