Hey bunqers 🌈
Do you suspect someone else has access to your bunq account? We’re here to help you take quick actions to regain full control of your bunq account.
What should I do?
If you can’t login on your bunq account anymore, the first thing to do is trying to reset your login code to get access again.
If the login code reset isn't successful and you believe that someone else has access to your bunq account, make sure to report the case in bunq.com/report as soon as possible. We’ll take it from there!
Note: If you don't receive a reply for your report in 2 business days, please make sure to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org by using the same email address that you used to register at bunq and share all the details you have concerning the case.
Our team will send a verification link to your email address. After verifying your email address via the link, you will be able to use it to log back to bunq account. 🙌
To do that, follow the steps below:
- Reinstall the bunq app here or here 🤖
- Choose to login as an existing member
- Enter your email address as your login credential
- Then Tap on Forgot Login Code? to reset your login code. 👌
Keeping your account secured
To make your bunq account fully secured again, please follow these steps:
- Go to Security and tap on Devices. From there, delete any device that you do not recognise.
- Go to Profile and tap on your name. From there, delete any phone number or email address that you do not recognise.
This will ensure that only you have access to your bunq account.
At bunq, keeping your data and money protected is our top priority. 🔒 For more tips on how to stay safe online you can also have a look here.
Keeping your account personal and making sure your funds are safe is made easy with our Auto-Logout feature!
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here ✨