Would still really love this!
I have about 15-20 monthly scheduled payments as I use multiple IBAN's for budgetting and external savings. I occasionally try to adapt these monthly budgets until I find a (near) perfect balance. It's just so ugly that my overview of events is spammed and cluttered with uninteresting events of scheduled payments for example.
When a single (non-recurring) scheduled payment is sent it will generate 2 lines, when it is to one of my other bunq accounts it generates 3 lines. Seems a bit overkill.
I understand that it will appear in my events as it's the only logical place for it, but it kills the insights.
Events that I would like to hide:
- Scheduled payment, (also edit or cancelled) event
- Requests (cancelled, closed, expired)
- Daily total of auto saving
- bunq Updates/promo's
- Failed payments
- One of the 2 events for internal transfers
- Connect/Oauth events
- Authorize online payment event without amount
- Badges events