To be always ahead of new types of phishing attempts, we've introduced a powerful new feature: Extended Safety!
Every time you login on a new device, we'll apply a 24-hour cooldown period. During this time we'll preserve your most valuable banking information 🔐. The actions protected by Extended Safety include:
- Creating and removing email addresses and phone numbers
- Changing card limits and PIN
- Starting or updating Switch Service
- Enabling Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Scheduling payments or accepting direct debits
- Withdrawing or depositing cash
- Updating and sharing sub-accounts
- Exporting account statements
- Freezing the account
- Creating and removing directors
- Creating online cards
- Confirming iDIN events
- Changing your security code
- Payment limit of 500 EUR
We’ll do it for you every time you login on a new device. It’s that simple!
What if it's just me logging onto my other device?
In case you need to lift the 24h cooldown period before it expires, just send us a message with a clear picture of your ID document next to your face. Our support team will assist you in 10 minutes if you select the SOS support option 🆘
If you don't contact us, the cooldown will be automatically lifted in 24h.
Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈