With bunq, you can access your account on multiple mobile devices at once, making everyday banking and life easy.
To be always ahead of new types of phishing attempts, we have introduced a powerful new feature: Extended Safety!
How does it work?
Every time you login on a new device we will apply a 24 hour cooldown period. During this time we will preserve your most valuable banking information 🔐 The actions protected by Extended Safety include:
- Creating and removing email addresses and phone numbers
- Changing card limits and PIN
- Starting or updating Switch Service
- Enabling Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Scheduling payments or accepting direct debits
- Withdrawing or Depositing cash
- Updating and sharing sub-accounts
- Exporting account statements
- Freezing the account
- Creating and removing directors
- Creating online cards
- Confirming iDIN events
- Changing your security code
We’ll do it for you every time you login on a new device. It’s that simple!
If you have any questions regarding the Extended Safety feature or accessing your account on new devices, please contact our Support Center.