Hey bunqers 🌈
To be always ahead of new types of phishing attempts, we've introduced a powerful new feature: Extended Safety!
Important note: As of November 28, 2022, we made logging in on a new device easier than ever. We’ve discontinued the 24-hour cooldown period and from now on you can access your bunq account by simply verifying it’s you who’s trying to log in your account. This way we keep you bunq account just as secure as before 💪
If you experience any difficulties with the unlocking of your account, contact our Support team for further assistance.
How does it work?
Every time you login on a new device, we'll apply a 24-hour cooldown period. During this time we'll preserve your most valuable banking information 🔐. The actions protected by Extended Safety include:
- Creating and removing email addresses and phone numbers
- Changing card limits and PIN
- Starting or updating Switch Service
- Enabling Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Scheduling payments or accepting direct debits
- Withdrawing or depositing cash
- Updating and sharing sub-accounts
- Exporting account statements
- Freezing the account
- Creating and removing directors
- Creating online cards
- Confirming iDIN events
- Changing your security code
- Payment limit of 500 EUR
We’ll do it for you every time you login on a new device. It’s that simple!
What if it's just me logging onto my other device?
Simply follow the easy steps explained here
Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈