This bug affects users that are trying to make an online payment with their card and the payment keeps failing due to the wrong CVC code even though the CVC was correct.
🔎 How can I check if this is my case?
Check if you have the rotating CVC activated. If you do, it means that the app will always create a different CVC code from time to time:
- Go to Home
- Tap on Cards
- Select the card that you want
- Tap on CVC Code
- Toggle on/off for Automatically Regenerate
Check why the payment failed in the app by following these steps:
- Go to Home
- Tap on the Sub-account
- Select the Payment
- Just below the amount you will see the reason why the payment failed
📲 When does this bug happen:
- Fill in the payment information to make an online payment
- Approve payment in the app successfully
- Instead of the payment confirmation, you receive an email saying that the card payment failed
- The transaction shows an error message for wrong CVC code in the app 📲
- The rotating CVC is not enabled, and correct details had been filled in for the payment
🐛 Bug status:
Fixed: Update your app to fix the bug! 🎉
❓I have this bug, what should I do now?
All you need to do is keep an eye on this topic and we’ll let you know when this is fixed!
✨ Pro tip: always keep your app updated! All bugs are fixed through updates so this is the easiest way to get the best version of the bunq app!
Want to learn more about bugs?
Explore more here and stay updated 🌈