When setting your Daily Limit, you have the freedom to apply it to all of your cards or make separate limits for each card. This can be done with the "Apply to all cards" toggle feature. When the toggle is turned on, the limit that you set will apply to all of your daily card expenses.
The daily card limits are as follows:
PIN and Online Card Transactions:
- default limit: €1,000 per day
- maximum limit: €50,000 per day
- €25 per transaction
- €50 for all transactions (if you reach this amount, you just need to provide a pin and the daily counter will reset. When a country is enabled in your card settings, the local contactless limit will apply)
ATM Transactions 🏧:
- default limit: €500 per day
- maximum limit: €500 per card per day
How do I change my daily card limits?
To see how you can change your own Daily Card Limit, follow the steps below:
- Go to Home and tap on Cards
- Choose the card on which you want to change the daily limit
- Tap on Settings in the right corner of your screen
- Tap on Daily Limit and make the required adjustments
Do you want to know more about your limits?
Find out more information in the following link, here.
Ready to take control of your money like never before?
Sign up for bunq to join the bank of the future, today. 🌈