📲 When this bug happens:
When trying to open an Easy Investments account to put your money to work on sustainable goals sometimes an error occurs and one of these error message appears:
"Something went wrong on bunq's side!" or "500, something went wrong on bunq's side while creating Easy Investments account"
🔎 How can I check if this is my case?
- Go to the Home tab > click on the Wealth tile
- Press on "Add Accounts" under Easy Investments
- Select "Let's do it"
- You receive one of these error messages: "Something went wrong on bunq's side! Our staff has been notified and will resolve this issue.” or "500, something went wrong on bunqs side while creating Easy Investments account."
🐛 Bug status:
🚀 Fixed: Bug was fixed! Update your app!
❓I have this bug, what should I do now?
The issue was already resolved. Make sure to update your app!
Please provide the Tax Identification Number through our chat 💬 and we'll fix it right away for you!
The requirements are:
- Provide TIN of country of residence
- User with nationality of one of the countries below needs to provide also TIN of the birth country:
✨Pro tip: always keep your app updated! All bugs are fixed through updates so this is the easiest way to always get the best version of the bunq app!
Want to learn more about bugs?
Explore more here and stay updated 🌈