Hey bunqers 🌈
We’re introducing a brand new bunq plan: Easy Savings! High interest. Zero fees. Perfect for people who want to get a return on their savings, without any effort. ✨
What are the benefits of Easy Savings?
- 🎉No monthly costs
- 💲 MassInterest (annual interest of 0.09% on your deposits up to €10.000,00)
- 💪 Savings Goal
- 🚀 Withdrawals (any amount, up to 3 times a month)
- 🎆 Friends: Activities, Inner Circle, Places, Countries
- 👨👩👧Parent access, for free access to your child’s bunq account
- 📈Director access, for free access to your company bunq account
- 💯 Support
As for billing of your account the following fees are applied:
- iDEAL, Sofort, Bancontact top ups: free for Easy Savings Personal, €0.11 per topup for Easy Savings Business
- Digital bank export statements: free for Easy Savings Personal, €0.11 per statement for Easy Savings Business
- Credit card top ups: 0.5% for EEA cards or 2.5% for non-EEA cards (first €500 free per month)
How can I get an Easy Savings plan?
You can simply choose Easy Savings as your plan during your 5-minute signup.
To get an Easy Savings account while being an active bunq user, simply change your plan via the app by following the steps here 🌈
And what about billing?
The monthly fee for Easy Savings is €0.00! 🙌
For a detailed overview of our pricing, check out our pricing sheet
How is Easy Savings different from other bunq plans?
Easy Savings is the perfect plan if you want to get the most out of your savings, without any effort! Simply download the app, set it up in just 5 minutes and deposit any amount you like. You can also withdraw money up to 3 times a month and you even get a little taste of how bunq makes life easy. Of course, to truly experience life without the hassle of money admin you can always upgrade to Easy Bank, Easy Money or Easy Green in seconds. All the benefits of Easy Savings apply to our other plans as well. ✨
You can see all of the cool plans we currently provide here
Want to learn all about Easy Savings?
Visit our FAQ page here 👀
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈