We have gathered all the answers to the most frequently asked questions about our new Simplified limits🤓
Check them out below!
1. Are there any individual limits or is your daily limit your total limit now?
- You will have one card limit in place that applies to all transactions, easy 🙌.
- In addition, you can choose to have the limit apply to all cards, or set a limit for each individual card.
- Keep in mind, this limit is a cumulative limit and is applied per card. This means, if your limit is €1000 and it applies to all cards, you can spend €1000 on each card.
2. Is it still possible to whitelist merchants?
- No, this is currently no longer possible. We simplified our limits for a smooth payment experience, i.e., payments will go through if they fall under your set limit👍. So no more worrying about overlapping limits🌈.
3. How can I now enable/disable the magnetic stripe on the card?
- The magnetic stripe comes enabled by default for the countries you have allowed in your countries list🌎.
4. Is €50 the new contactless limit for everyone? What happens after I reach €50?
- The contactless limit in The Netherlands is 25€ (keep in mind this limit may vary per country). As such, anything above 25€ will require a PIN☝️.
- You can however spend up to 50€ contactless cumulatively. So, when you reach the 50€ limit, you will need to provide a PIN and the counter will reset again👍.
5. How does the debit card work now with changing CVC and buying from trusted merchants?
- If you try to make a payment with an incorrect CVC, the payment will fail, regardless of what your limit is. If you use the correct CVC, or the webshop does not ask for a CVC, then the payment will be accepted only if it falls under the cards daily limit and you have enough funds to make the payment.
6. Is there still a withdrawal limit?
- Yes, the maximum amount that you can withdrawal each day is 500€ per card.