Based on your risk appetite, Birdee invests your money into one of their different portfolios
When you add money to your Easy Investments account, it’s transferred out of your bunq account to actually be invested in assets via Birdee, but it'll still be visible in the app so you can keep track of your investments.📲
When you withdraw funds from your Easy Investments account, the opposite happens. Your investments are sold in the marketplace, and the return is transferred back into your bunq account. For this reason, deposits and withdrawals aren't immediate and take some time to be fully processed.
Deposit and withdrawal
- Your first deposit must be of €50.00 or more. Afterwards, you can deposit anything up from €10.00.
- If you withdraw from the Easy Investments account and the remaining balance is less than €50.00, you'll have to withdraw all funds. In other words, you must have at least €50.00 in the account, unless you take out all the funds.
- When you withdraw funds, your investments are sold in the marketplace. There may be slight fluctuations in the value of your assets when they're actually sold, meaning the final amount that's returned can be slightly lower than the amount you see when you withdraw all.
- If you withdraw, it’ll take a few days for the money to arrive due to processing time.
How long do investment deposits take to be processed?
Your first investment deposit may take up to 4 business days to complete, but following deposits will take less time to process. If you've made a deposit in the last 2 business days, you'll see Deposit in progress in your app.
How do I adjust my deposit?
You invest a certain amount on a monthly basis directly from one of your sub-accounts to the investments account. On a monthly basis you get a scheduled payment, this is the action through which you invest in your investments account. You can alter this amount by following the steps below:
- Go to Home
- Select the sub-account via which you invest
- Go to Settings, then Scheduled payments
- Find the payment scheduled for your investment account
- Tap the little pencil ✏️ on the top to edit the amount
Questions about investing?
We're ready to help you get up and running! However, bunq can't give any investment advice and isn't legally allowed to answer specific question relating to Easy Investments. Therefore in such cases we'll refer you to Birdee! Also, keep in mind that the questions in the app are asked by Birdee, not by bunq - if you have further questions, please check the Birdee FAQ
More questions regarding Easy Investments?
Check the Easy Investments FAQ, your answer should be there 💪
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈