We're excited to announce Savings Goal! A totally new way of doing savings.
With a Savings Goal, you can:
- Transfer funds to the account whenever you wish (explained below)
- Withdrawal all of these funds at once.
- Enable Auto Save for automatic savings.
To see how to create a Savings Goal, check out the easy steps below:
- Go to Home
- Tap on ...(More)
- Click Add Sub-Account
- Choose Save for a specific goal
- Create a Savings Goal
- Choose Just for me or Share with others
- Enter the desired amount you wish to save
- Personalize it
- Enable Auto save
- Savings goal created 💸
How do I transfer money to my Savings Goal account?
To get even closer to reaching your goal, you can send a payment to your savings account whenever you wish. To see how to manually send funds to your Savings Goal, check out the steps below:
- Go to Home tab
- Tap on your Savings goal
- Tap on Add money
- Select your payment method and amount
- Done 👍
How do I create a Savings Goal in bunq Web?
In order to create a Savings Goal just follow these easy steps:
- Go to https://web.bunq.com
- Click on + Add sub-account
- Select Save for a specific goal
Good to know
- The Savings account is called Easy Savings for iOS users. It can be found in the exact same place in the app!
- Available for Personal Easy Money and Personal Easy Green users
- You receive interest on your savings goal, just as your regular sub-accounts.
- To access and use the money in the Saving Goal sub-account you should select to Withdraw All if you want. You can also link your cards to a savings goal. You can only withdraw funds at once.
- Once you've reached your goal: You will receive a new event in the Events section. Every time you reach your Savings Goal we'll send you an email to congratulate you on job well done 🙌
- Your savings goal can be used for Main Billing Account to pay invoices with.
- You can't make regular deposits from the savings goal but you can link your card to the savings goal or accept iDEAL payments.
Love the app? Share your experience here 🌈.