Hey bunqers 🌈
We’re very happy to announce that after yet another interest hike by the European Central Bank, we raised MassInterest on Personal Accounts. As of March 22, 2023, the following applies:
- The interest rate for Personal Savings Accounts raises from 1.56% to 2.01% for all users who live in the Netherlands.
- This is applicable only for users who reside within The Netherlands.
- The interest rate for Business Accounts still remains on a market high 1.05%.
- You’ll get interest on savings up to €100,000 as before.
- All your savings are automatically protected up to €100,000 by the Dutch Deposit Guarantee Scheme as always!
- You can withdraw any amount from your Savings Accounts up to 2x per month.
How can I set up my dedicated Savings Account to receive MassInterest?
If you don’t have a Savings Account yet, simply follow the steps below:
- From your Home screen
- Press 🟣+ Add
- Select Add Sub-Account
- Select Savings Account
- Personalize your account as you like
In case you currently have active Savings Accounts, the new MassInterest rate will automatically apply to them.
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈