konstantin do you have a list or at least an example of such "structural mistakes"? That's not something I've heard reported before.
yes I do, didn't want to be annoying as I know how hard it is to fix these. But basically, next to what @Bastiaan mentioned, I realized that I cannot copy the example request and responses from swagger.
For example, the SDK generator is generating the
CounterPartyAlias correctly as a
Pointer I realize that the swagger file does not, it generates the
LabelMonetaryAccount. This is basically the same name diff type parameter I was talking about.
There are some responses where the
BunqID wrapper is also missing. e.g: https://doc.bunq.com/#/draft-payment/Create_DraftPayment_for_User_MonetaryAccount the actual response is wrapped in a
BunqID object. In that same link, you can see that the country party field in the POST is not correct, it should be a pointer.
The SDK has generated this accordingly tho. The missing BunqId wrapper is due to incorrect view definition while the counterparty issue is due to a bug in the Generator I believe if the view definition is indeed defining a pointer instead of a label.
Now ofc, if I have known these little mistakes before I would have fixed then, unfortunately, I just spotted them now because I'm extensively using the doc to make my Go client :(. That's the whole reason I didn't want to report this as it can come off annoying/wrong. Seeing that I've also not even been added as an outside contributor to the SDK's which makes me be able to help developing stuff that does not require internal tools, like the generator, is also a little bit de-motivating. There is nothing wrong with an outside/community maintainer.