We're excited to bring you bunq for your iPad!
With our newest iPad app, you can continue to use hand recognition to authenticate your login.
Does your iPad camera not have a flash?
If you wish to use hand recognition on an iPad that doesn't have a flash, you'll need to connect your iPad to an iPhone. Follow the steps below to see how:
- Log in to the bunq app on your iPad.
- Bring your phone near the tablet.
- Open the bunq app on your iPhone.
- Briefly wait for the devices to connect.
- If the devices haven't connected before, use the iPhone to scan the QR code on the iPad. This will allow both devices to trust each other and create a secure connection.
- Scan your hand using your phone.
- You're all set!
Need to reset your login code?
If you need to reset your hand recognition on your iPad, you will always need to:
- Scan the QR code with your iPhone.
- Fill in the login code (for the connected iPad account) on your iPhone.
Having trouble using the hand recognition connection?
- Completely close the bunq app (quickly double tap the home button and slide the screen up) and re-open the app.
- Make sure both devices are in close enough reach, have Bluetooth enabled and are on the same network.
- Try to repeat the above steps one more time.
If hand recognition still won't work, please contact our support through the "Help" tab and we'll take a look into what's going on 🕵️♂️.