To make a payment, you can click here or follow the steps below:
- Go to the Home page and tap on the sub-account you want to make a payment from
- Tap on MENU at the bottom of your screen
- Select Make a Payment
- Fill in the amount and tap on Choose Recipient
- Fill in the recipient by entering an email address, phone number or IBAN of the person you wish to pay. It can also be the name of a bunqer (if he/she is in your address book with an alias registered with bunq) or the account name of one of your monetary accounts (if you want to send money between your accounts).
- Confirm, and if needed, add more recipients and a description. If you have a payment reference / betalingskenmerk you can add it to the desciption field as well.
- Confirm with Send payment.
After you send the payment, you will find it in the Home tab when tapping on the relevant sub-account or when tapping on Total sub-account. If you send the payment using an alias, other bunqers will receive the payment instantly. You can also check the processing times here
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈