To make your life even easier in the world of banking, we're excited to bring you bunq Apps! You can check out some FAQs below:
How can I see what apps are in bunq Apps?
All you have to do is go to apps.bunq.com, and within seconds you'll be all set to try out any of the listed apps.
Is bunq associated with the apps in bunq Apps?
bunq Apps is simply a collection of the apps that are integrated with our API, so no monetization or support is provided from our side. Developers are solely responsible for the apps they create.
What apps are available right now?
The first apps created to bring you an even better banking experience are:
- Moneybird Accounting platform for small and medium sized enterprises.
- Spend Cloud One place to manage your entire spend stream.
- Bizcuit SME and freelance enterpreneurs to manage their business in one app.
- Minox A cloud accounting solution for SME businesses, freelancers and accounting firms.
- bunqDesktop The unofficial and open source desktop application for the bunq API.
- Gekko We do not like to do admin either. That's why we make it easy.
Will I get a discount if I use a paid app listed on bunq Apps?
No, bunq Apps serves as an app directory solely. Application developers, on their end, may choose whether they want to offer special deals on the platform.
Do you have in mind an app that it's not listed here but you think would be a perfect fit?
Share this with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will make sure to take look to study its listing 🤝.
If you still have additional questions, leave them on the topic here .
Do you want to try bunq's API?
Get your account in less than 5 min here and start using it today!