Bring your banking experience to the next level!
To save you time, you can now use Zapier to connect your finances to your favorite apps. It’s the perfect way to let your account run seamlessly, and all by itself!
Zapier is available for Easy Money and Easy Green plans. 🌿
How does Zapier work?
With Zapier, you can connect bunq to your favorite apps. This way you can automate banking actions and reduce those boring day-to-day tasks. Long story short, saving you time and energy.
Zapier can help you do things like:
Get a real-time spreadsheet of your expenses
No more manual exporting of bank statements. Your finance department can follow your expenses in real-time on Google Sheets or Excel.
Keep you and your finance department up to date
You don’t need to worry about your balance. If it drops below a chosen amount, an email or Slack message with the text of your choice will be triggered.
Easily keep track of employee spending
Follow your employees' purchases by logging their card transactions to a spreadsheet and sharing it with your finance department.
Not searching through a box of receipts
Always know when you bought something by mapping your purchases to your calendar.
Save without thinking about it
Trigger automatic transfers to your savings sub-account when different actions are completed, so you can keep saving without noticing.
Is there any billing?
Yes, for this feature you''l be invoiced with 2,00 EUR/month 🙌
Connect bunq to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect bunq to more than 1.500 other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible. Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect APP to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to Connected Accounts from the top menu bar.
- Now click on Connect new account and search for "bunq"
- Use your credentials to connect your bunq account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible to do with your bunq app and Zapier.
*If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.
Good to know
- You should visit the website of Zapier to set up the connection.
- Like with other API connections you will allow the service to make use of your data.
- You can set up the zaps yourself on the website of Zapier.
Want to learn more?
Read more about this topic on our blog and explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈