bunq has different notifications, this way you can get real time notifications of all your sent and received payments so you'll always stay up to date.
So which notification settings are there?
- Payments: letting you know about payments you do in real time
- Requests: keeping you up to date on your requests
- Card Payments: sending you a message when your cards are used for a payment
- Together: allowing you to follow conversations in Together
- Administration: notifying you when your bunq subscription bill comes in
- Other Messages: helping you know what's up by showing incoming support messages and updates
- Sounds Effects: lets you enable/disable your bunq app sound effects.
You can always change which notifications you'd like to receive straight from the bunq app's settings. 📱
How do I change my notification settings in the app?
Check out how to edit your notification settings below:
- Go to Profile
- Open Settings
- Tap on Security & Preferences
- Choose Notifications
- Select the Notifications you want to activate/deactivate
Invite your friends to join, and get the most of bunq together 🌈