As the treasurer of my scouting group, I thought it would be convenient to put all receipts in bunq. In this way they are all in one place. However, I noticed that the export does not work as well as I expected.
There are three things that really bother me:
- Compression: Some receipts cannot be read after exporting.
- Missing transactions: The last transaction does not appear on the export, maybe this will be different tomorrow.
- Multiple people: Payments sent to different people at the same time will not have a receipt in the export.
I'm not sure if this has to do with it, but it seems like multiple receipts on a transaction are also causing issues.
There are also some lighter pain points:
- Invoices in PDF can be attached, but not exported.
- A ZIP file containing only receipts cannot be exported.
I hope the developers at bunq can do something with this :)
This is an example of a compressed receipt in the export.
Device information: OnePlus 2 with Android 9