When setting your Daily Limit, you have the freedom to apply it to all of your cards or make separate limits for each card. This can be done with the "Apply to all cards" toggle feature. When the toggle is turned on, the limit that you set will apply to all of your daily card expenses.
The daily card limits are as follows:
PIN and Online Card Transactions:
- default limit: €1,000 per day
- maximum limit: €50,000 per day
- €25 per transaction
- €50 for all transactions (if you reach this amount, you just need to provide a pin and the daily counter will reset. When a country is enabled in your card settings, the local contactless limit will apply)
ATM Transactions 🏧:
- Account verified less than 3 months ago: €250 per calendar day, per person.
- Account verified longer than 3 months ago: €1000 per calendar day, per person
- default limit: €1000, per day
- maximum limit: €1000, per day
Keep in mind that the ATM may charge its own transaction fee or have its own limit (e.g. some ATMs in the Netherlands do not let you withdraw more than €250/300 per day).
How do I change my daily card limits?
To see how you can change your own Daily Card Limit, follow the steps below:
- Go to Home and tap on Cards
- Choose the card on which you want to change the daily limit
- Tap on Settings in the right corner of your screen
- Tap on Daily Limit and make the required adjustments
How do I change my daily card limits on bunq Web?
- Go to https://web.bunq.com
- Click on the card
- Select ⚙️
- Click on Daily ATM limit
- Select the limit and apply
Do you want to know more about your limits?
Find out more information in the following link, here.
Ready to take control of your money like never before?
Sign up for bunq to join the bank of the future, today. 🌈