Want to give full access to your bunq Business account in a simple and fast way? Now you can add another person as a director, so they can manage the account too! Click here to add a new director to your Business account. 👍
How do I add another director to my Business account?
To do so, you can follow these steps below:
- Ask the new director to download the bunq app and sign up for a Personal bunq account. This is only necessary to receive the invite to be added as a director to the Business account.
- Once the new director has a Personal bunq account, you can go to Profile > Scroll down > Find the Company's tab > Select Manage Directors > Add Director
- Send an invite to the new director by entering the same phone number that your colleague used to sign up for their Personal bunq account.
- The new director will then receive an invite in the bunq app, and once approved your colleague will get access to the business account right away! 🎉
All directors will get full access to the account, including the ability to add or remove other directors. Then all you have to do is send an invite 📩.
Be aware that each director will also need to have a Personal bunq account in order to be added as a director to the business account 👍. You can read more about it on this page
How can a new director accept the invite?
Check out the steps below to see how a new director accepts the invite from the Personal account.
- Launch your bunq app
- On the Home screen, you can see 1 event waiting (figure can be more than 1 if you have some other events waiting)
- Select Director invitation pending
- Accept invitation
- Ta da 🎉 You're now a director!
- Make sure to refresh the Home page to see all bank accounts linked to your Business account.☝️
How do I remove a director from my Business account?
See how here 🚀
Free access for directors
Don’t intend to use your Personal account as a director other than accessing your Business account? See what you can do here 🙌
Invite your fellow collegues to join, and get the most of bunq together. 🌈