Hey bunqers 🌈
By enabling AutoSave, outgoing payments made with bunq, including bunq joint and connected accounts, will be rounded up to the nearest €1. The difference will then be transferred to your Savings Account 💰. For example, if you make a payment at Albert Heijn for €19.48, the amount of €0.52 will be transferred to your savings.
How to set up AutoSave?
Check out the steps below to see how:
- Tap on your Savings Account and go to ⚙️ Settings
- Select AutoSave
- Tap and enable AutoSave
- Select the sub-account(s) to AutoSave from
Keep in mind you can only enable AutoSave for one Savings Account at a time and it can also be enabled for joint monetary accounts 👍.
How can I exclude one or more accounts from AutoSave?
- Select the Savings Account that has AutoSave enabled.
- Click on ⚙️
- Go to the "Save From"
- Exclude the sub-accounts you wish by unticking them in the list
- Click on ☑️
Good to know
-*You can see your AutoSave events for each payment in the Savings Account that has the AutoSave toggle switched on.
- You can select the sub-accounts you want to save from in the AutoSave settings, these can be Joint or Connect accounts as well.
- The Auto Savings can only go to one Savings Account at the time.
- All outgoing payments will AutoSave
- We currently only offer Savings accounts in EUR, which means that payments made via Local Currency accounts will not contribute to your AutoSave account.
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈