As Marco suggested, Bittiq indeed can do what you are asking for:
- I can imagine it happening automatically and allowing for manual adjustment. - Manual adjustment will be probably be possible early 2018.
- having reports / graphs visible over time (last week, month, 6 months, year etc) - Currently you can see your last week, the current calendar month and the last year.
- across all / one of my accountnumbers - This week we plan to release the feature allowing users to connect multiple accounts
- separating by category / vendor (party) - Transactions are put in categories (e.g. Living, Travel) and subcategories (e.g. Car, Public Transport)
- even going as far as suggestions to cut spending / save up / set targets / budgets et al - Your subscriptions (e.g. magazines, fitness club) are listed and you can cancel them through the app to save money. Within the coming weeks you will also be able to switch services such as energy or health care.
If you want to try it, you can find it in the app stores
Please let us know what you think!