Hey bunqers 🌈
We’re very happy to announce that after yet another interest hike by the European Central Bank, we raised MassInterest on Personal Accounts. As of February 8, 2023, the following applies:
- The Interest rate for Personal Savings Accounts raises from 1.31% to 1.56%.
- The interest rate for Business Accounts still remains on a market high 1.05%.
- You’ll get interest on savings up to €100,000 as before.
- All your savings are automatically protected up to €100,000 by the Dutch Deposit Guarantee Scheme as always!
- The 2x per month withdrawal limit for Savings Accounts remains unchanged.
Why is MassInterest raised?
We always strive to offer you the best possible interest rate. With the European Central Bank’s recent rate hikes, we continue to increase our interest rates too.
How can I set up my dedicated Savings Account to receive MassInterest?
If you don’t have a Savings Account yet, simply follow the steps below:
- From your Home screen
- Press 🟣+ Add
- Select Add Sub-Account
- Select Savings Account
- Personalize your account as you like
In case you currently have active Savings Accounts, the new MassInterest rate will automatically apply to them.
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈