bunq.me is the easiest way to get your money back. It works at any bank and you can set your link up in just seconds. You can even share your link as many times as you’d like through WhatsApp or various other apps. It never expires!
After creating your bunq.me link, you will receive your very own bunq.me page that you can personalize. Your in-app nickname will be displayed on your page. If you wish to edit this you can do so within your app Profile.
- As of January 24, 2023, business bunq.me links will no longer support the option to pay by card. This means that when you create a bunq.me link from your Business account and send it to the recipient, they won't be able to transfer you funds using a card. All other payment options remain available!
How do I create my bunq.me link?
To see how to create your bunq.me link check out the steps below:
- Go to Home tab
- Select a sub-account
- Click on bunq.me in the middle of the screen
- Create your unique link ✨
How do I deactivate my bunq.me link?
- Go to Home tab
- Select your sub-account
- Tap on bunq.me (under IBAN & BIC)
- Select the bunq.me link
- Click on Deactivate my link
If you want to deactivate an old bunq.me link created with an IBAN from a different bank in the past, contact our support team to do that for you 🙌
Good to know:
- We only accept Visa and MasterCard for card payments via bunq.me
- bunq.me payments over €2000 can't be paid with iDEAL
- bunq.me works with all banks. Is someone trying to pay you through your bunq.me link and is this payment not going through? Then there's likely an issue with the payment at the bank of the sender. We recommend contacting the other bank to help them solve this issue for you. Learn more here