We're excited to introduce a feature from our wishlist 🙌 🎉 . With the latest version of the app, you can now export a bank statement for a single transaction or payment 💪.
This can easily be done with three simple taps in the app. Just find the event, tap on it and you're all set!
You can see how it looks below:
- Tap on Total
- Find your payment and tap it
- Tap on More and select Share
- Choose if you want to open, share or download it and you are done ✅
For businesses: See the cost of this action here.
Keep in mind that we won't be able to export a bank statement for you if your account is unverified. To export a statement make sure to verify your account in just 5 minutes
How can I export a statement of a single transaction on bunq Web?
- Go to https://web.bunq.com
- Click on the sub-account
- Select the payment
- Click on the ...
- Click on Export statement
Do you need a different statement?
- You can see here how to export a regular bank statement. You may need one from the government when tax season rolls around, or even just to have for your own personal administration.
- You can see here how to download an annual statement, with an overview of all your bunq IBANs for the previous year.
- You can see here how to export a card statement for all payments that were done with one card during a certain period of time
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈