What's a bank statement?
A bank statement is an overview of all of the transactions you've made with your bunq account (IBAN) over a select period of time.
You may need one from the government when tax season rolls around, or even just to have for your own personal administration. You can also use the bank statement as proof of ownership because it'll show your full name and IBAN. 📄
How do I export a statement?
Follow the steps below to export a bank statement:
- Go to Profile
- Select Accounting
- Select Export Bank Statement
- Enter the time period you want the statement for and select your preferred format (PDF, CSV or MT940)
- Tap on Export Statement
How do I export a statement on bunq Web?
Just follow these easy and fast steps:
- Go to https://web.bunq.com
- Click on the sub-account
- Select ...
- Click on Export statement
- Select date and format
How do I export a statement for my closed sub-account?
Can I display my legal name differently on my bank statement?
Yes, you can! Just make sure to follow the simple steps explained here 🙌
Do you need a different statement?
- Annual statement with an overview of all your bunq IBANs for the previous year.
- Statement for a single transaction. This is useful when you want proof of a single payment, without other transactions being shown on the same document.
- Card statement for all payments that were done with one card during a certain period of time
- If you don't find the format you're looking for, simply contact us through the Support chat and we'll assist you further 🚀
Didn't manage to find the info you needed here?
In such case you can make sure to check our Bank statement FAQ 💡
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈