Follow these steps to export a bank statement for your closed sub-account:
- Go to Profile
- Select Accounting
- Select Export Bank Statement
- Click on Export from
- Select the closed sub-account from the list
- Enter the time period you want the statement for and select your preferred format (PDF, CSV or MT940)
- Tap on Export Statement
Do you need a different statement?
- You can see here how to export a regular bank statement. You may need one from the government when tax season rolls around, or even just to have for your own personal administration.
- You can see here how to download a statement for a single transaction. This is useful when you want proof of a single payment, without other transactions being shown on the same document.
- You can see here how to download an annual statement, with an overview of all your bunq IBANs for the previous year.
- You can see here how to export a card statement for all payments that were done with one card during a certain period of time
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈