Hey bunqers 🌈
You can export your annual overview by clicking here or by following these easy and fast steps:
- Tap on Profile
- Scroll down to find the account for which you want an annual overview
- Select Accounting
- Tap on Annual Overview
- Select the pdf file you want to check ✅
Always keeping you in control!
January is the best time of year to review your annual finances for the last 12 months. It is also the month of recuperating after a lot of deserved rest, good food and time spent with loved ones 🎄 This is why we have implemented an automatic banner to remind you that it's time to export a standard bank statement! The banner is triggered in the app each January and prompts you to export an annual overview for the previous year. This means that:
The banner annual export statement banner in January 2022 will lead you to export your overview for 2021. Of course, a standard bank statement is available all year round (for the previous year), so you can take care of your finances at your own pace 💲
Want to export your Statement of Fees? Check here👈
Do you need a different statement?
- Regular bank statement: You may need one from the government when tax season rolls around, or even just to have for your own personal administration.
- Statement for a single transaction: This is useful when you want proof of a single payment, without other transactions being shown on the same document.
- Card statement for all payments that were done with one card during a certain period of time.
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here ✨