Do you want to make your life even easier and safer? Well, of course you do. Let the bank of the free bring you some peace of mind with the introduction of iDIN.
What is iDIN?
iDIN is a secure method of verifying your age, identity and signing documents which is now provided by bunq. The beauty of iDIN is that now as a bunq user you will be able to identify yourself with third parties (government bodies, insurance agencies, web stores) using this centralized log-in.
You can use iDIN for the following activities:
Login: Log into accounts easily and securely (like your bunq account 🌈).
Age verification: Tells a merchant (third party) if you are over 18 years old for things like ordering alcohol online or playing the lottery.
Identification: You can identify yourself to a third party organization.
See the full list of available parties here.
How do I log in with iDIN using my bunq account?
Using iDIN to login to bunq couldn’t be easier. You'll simply need to:
- Scan the QR code
- Confirm the information you are about to share.
Can everyone use iDIN?
- You must be 18 years or older to use iDIN
Is it available for all plans?
What information can be shared through iDIN?
- Address, BSN, age, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number.
How does bunq guard my privacy?
- We will always ask for your permission before sharing any details.
- We will never share payment details through iDIN (no balance, or IBAN).
- bunq cannot see your personal details at the third party where you identify yourself.
- For more information find the iDIN terms and conditions here
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈