As you all know, bunq is all about its users and we strive to make all of our features easy to use and accessible. In order to give our business users more control and time to focus on their core business, we want to make the financial administration a piece of cake 🍰.
There are various softwares that offer a real time overview of all your banking activities and draft payments. These API accountancy integrations are a great help for your business because:
- No need to manually enter invoice payments! Incoming (electronic) invoices can be automatically recognized and be presented for payment approval (through Draft Payments)
- Healthier cash flow management! Outgoing (electronic) invoices can get paid faster by including payment request in your invoices (through bunq.me)
- No more cash & paper based expense submissions! Employee expenses can be better managed with bunq cards (through setting budgets on cards)
- Be in control of your finances in real-time! All transactions made, are automatically uploaded in real-time in your accounting environment (through Connect)
- No more unpleasant tax surprises & financial tax problems! Reserve net VAT amount for the tax authorities automatically on a separate account (as you have 25 IBANs at your disposal)
Here you can find a list of some bookkeeping softwares that have adopted our API and are compatible with bunq:
Q: How can I remove a connection I set up with my bookkeeping software?
A: You can remove this connection by going to Profile > Settings > Security and Preferences > My App Connections to see which apps have access to your account and cancel access.
Q: Can I order new cards in the app?
A: The easiest way is to order a new card through the third party app that specialises in expense management.
Q: Do I need the third party app system to open a new bank account?
A: bunq accounts can only be created through the bunq app. The creation of a sub-account can happen through the bunq app as well or through a third party app that supports it.
Q: Can I set up draft payments?
A: With the app not yet, but some accountancy partners do offer these options. For now it's Informer Online.
Q: Why can't you build it for Exact Online?
A: All accountancy software partners build their own connection. The best thing is to mention your wish at their side, so they can build the option right away!
Q: What to do to see all my transactions in Exact Online?
A: You can actually have a connect that allows you to see 'previous' transactions - but this depends on the type of connect requested by the other party.
Q: Can I have a pin terminal? Or a code for the pin terminal?
A: We don't offer this option but we do have a cash register.