IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number and is a number attached to all EU bank accounts. You can find out more about them here.
Where can I find my IBAN in the bunq app?
With bunq, you can have up to 25 sub-accounts, each with its own unique IBAN! To find your IBAN in the bunq app, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Home screen
- Select a sub-account
- The IBAN will be shown in the middle of the screen. It'll resemble:
- NL xx BUNQ xxxx xxxx xx
- DE xx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
- FR xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx x
- ES xx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
- IE xx BUNQ xxxx xxxx xxxx xx
- You can also tap on the IBAN to easily save it or share it.
How can I have a bunq IBAN?
You can have one by creating a sub-account and following the easy steps explained here
Where can I find my CVC code?
You can find your CVC code for all of your bunq cards within the app by following the steps explained here
Where can I find my Routing Number?
In order to do faster transfers with your USD Local Currencies account (for €0.70 only), you can use your Routing Number. You can find it by following these easy steps:
- Go to home
- Click on your USD sub-account
- Scroll down to Routing number
- Done ✅
What is bunq's BIC/SWIFT Code?
How do I find my SORT code?
You can see how to find it here
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here ✨