What's an IBAN?
IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number and is a number attached to all EU bank accounts. You can find out more about them here.
Where can I find my IBAN in the bunq app?
With bunq, you can have up to 25 sub-accounts, each with their own unique IBAN! To find your IBAN in the bunq app, click here or follow the steps below:
- Go to Home screen, tap on a sub-account.
- The IBAN will be hyperlinked above the balance of your account. It will resemble the following: NL19 BUNQ XXXX XXXX XX
- You can also select Share my account details to easily save or share your IBAN.
Looking for your IBAN as a Travel Card member?
As a Travel Card member, you can find your IBAN here or by following the steps below:
Looking for your CVC code?
You can find your CVC code for all of your bunq cards within the app. To locate it, tap here or follow the steps below:
- Go to Home screen and choose the card
- Tap on CVC Code circle
- Authenticate your identity, such as with Face ID
- Your CVC Security Code will be listed there
Looking for bunq's SWIFT/BIC Code?
Our SWIFT/BIC code is: BUNQNL2AXXX or BUNQNL2A. Check out this topic to learn more!
Don't have a bunq account yet?
Sign up and try us for free today. 🌈