What's an IBAN?
IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number and is a number attached to all EU bank accounts. You can find out more about them here.
Where can I find my IBAN in the bunq app?
With bunq, you can have up to 25 sub-accounts, each with its own unique IBAN! To find your IBAN in the bunq app, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Home screen
- Select a sub-account
- The IBAN will be hyperlinked above the balance of your account. It will resemble:
- NL xx BUNQ xxxx xxxx xx
- DE xx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
- FR xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx x
- ES xx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
- You can also tap on the IBAN to easily save it or share it.
If you can't find your IBAN you can create one by clicking on "+Add Account" > "Sub-Account from the Home tab. ✨
Looking for your CVC code?
You can find your CVC code for all of your bunq cards within the app. To locate it, tap here or follow the steps below:
- Go to Home screen and choose the card
- Tap on CVC Code circle
- Authenticate your identity, such as with Face ID
- Your CVC Security Code will be listed there
Looking for bunq's SWIFT/BIC Code?
The BIC/SWIFT code for:
- NL 🇳🇱 IBANs = BUNQNL2AXXX
- DE 🇩🇪 IBANs = BUNQDE82XXX
- FR 🇫🇷 IBANs = BUNQFRP2XXX
- ES 🇪🇸 IBANs = BUNQESM2XXX
Check out this topic to learn more!
Don't have a bunq account yet?
Sign up and try us for free today. 🌈