Hey bunqers 🌈
For those occasions where paying by card isn't possible, Easy Money & Easy Green users are free to make 6 ATM withdrawals per month at no extra cost, the next 5 thereafter cost just €0.99 each. After that, ATM withdrawals cost €2.99 each. Easy Bank users can make their first 5 ATM withdrawals for just €0.99 each. After that, ATM withdrawals cost €2.99 each.
Check out our pricing sheet for more information.
Besides the possible charge from bunq, ATMs can have their own fees. These fees can differ, depending on the policy of the ATMs bank. The ATM will give you a message on the screen to inform you about the amount of the withdrawal fee. It's always good to keep an eye on this before accepting the withdrawal.
ATM withdrawal limits
- Account verified less than 3 months ago: €250 per calendar day, per person.
- Account verified longer than 3 months ago: €1000 per calendar day, per person
- default limit: €1000, per day
- maximum limit: €1000, per day
Keep in mind that the ATM may charge its own transaction fee or have its own limit (e.g. some ATMs in the Netherlands don't let you withdraw more than €250/300 per day).
Three top tips regarding ATMs
- Make sure that the ATM you want to use accepts Maestro or MasterCard
- When withdrawing cash at foreign ATMs, always choose the local currency of the country you are in when the conversion options appear
- Safety first! Always check your surroundings at the ATM for any suspicious behavior and shield your PIN when you enter it
What about Credit Card?
Our credit card users are able to use their cards at all ATMs around the globe and the only possible invoicing per ATM transaction are mentioned above. No hidden costs, no FX charges, no messing with you or your money.
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here ✨