I would like to make a (iDEAL) payment request in a ecommerce checkout process with the Bunq API.
I've found three ways to achieve this goal:
1) iDEAL Merchant Transaction - https://doc.bunq.com/#/ideal-merchant-transaction
2) Bunqme Tab - https://doc.bunq.com/#/bunqme-tab
3) With a Tab Payment - https://doc.bunq.com/#/tab
I'm using the Bunq PHP SDK library.
None of the above implementations are fully working at the sandbox environment.
1) Not possible to give up a return url to redirect the customer back to the website and validate the transaction
2) The BunqmeTabShare URL is not responding (time-out)
3) When the Tab URL opens a message 'Nothing to see here' appears
Anyone an idea to which direction I've look at? And is there a Bunq developer communication channel (Slack or Telegram for example)?
Thanks in advance!