@bunq, please fix some bugs in the Android app, instead of developing new features.
I kept track of all the bugs I encountered since last summer on Android, and almost none of them have been fixed.
Most important: THE BUG REPORTING FORM HAS BUGS IN THE DUTCH VERSION!! (Reported, and ignored by bunq)
Fix at least the bug reporting feature, so people can report bugs correctly!!
These are the bugs that haven't been fixed, (or I haven't seen them fixed yet, because I didn't perform that action since then)
Direct debit on hidden account gives ‘notification’(red dot), to dismiss, you have to make the account visible, go the the account, go back, and make hidden again. seems to be fixed now
- New menu(behind lightning bolt) often doesn’t work
duplicate menu items
Description of menu item doesn’t match icon
Clicking a menu item doesn’t work
- Clicking a menu item performs the action of another menu item!
- Un-undoable actions without confirmation. This is very problematic with the previous bug! (for example, when ordering a card)
- When you (because of the previous 2 bugs) accidentally order a physical version of the online card, and try to cancel the physical card, the Online card gets irreversible blocked. Again without confirmation or warning!
- When you immediately cancel the card(from the previous issue), you are still charged € 9. bunq still hasn't paid the € 9 back to me.
- I pay € 0,- for my Pack.
- When you fill in the form to report a bug in the Dutch version of the app, the descriptions of the texts you fill in are swapped when translated to English and added to the chat screen. So ‘what should happen’ and ‘what happens instead’ are switched. As a result, support doesn't understand your bug report.
- When you try to explain this to support by adding some more messages to the support chat, the first chat message becomes invisible for support.
- one of my previous chats with support was suddenly deleted
- When you want copy your first message to a new message because support can’t see your first message, and want to select the text, the background of the text is the same color, so you can’t see which text you selected.
When you top up your account manually, the red dot disappears after a few hours, or the next day. git fixed finally
- When you add a picture to a together post, your text gets partially deleted.
- When you pull to refresh a together topic, only new posts are loaded, altered posts are never reloaded.
- In light mode, the account name on the tile is in white, and the amount of money is in black, so whatever account image you choose, one of them is unreadable.
When you get a message about a bug you reported because it was fixed, you get a new red dot with a number, and no way to get rid of it. (And the reported bug is also still there) fixed
- When I go to Insights, and click on a certain category to see what I spend that month in that category, the list with transactions is missing transaction. And the transactions don’t add up to the total amount shown.
- The same lists also contains the same transaction multiple times.
- I have translations turned off on together by default. When I want to see the translated text, I click the button ‘show original text’. Nothing happens, only the button changes in ‘translate with google’. When I click the button again, I see the translated text, and the button changes back into 'show original text'.
- When you want to select an account to connect to your card, some accounts can have the same color as the background, and are invisible.
- When you cancel a request, the request is cancelled in the background, but is still shown as active in the UI. When you try to cancel it again, you get a technical error message.
- It's not possible anymore to change start date of Insights
Missing notifications about direct debits that need to be accepted hasn't happened in the last few weeks
- When you get a notification about a transaction, sometimes it also includes the 4 previous transactions. And sometimes it shows only the previous transaction 4 times.
- When you accept a request or a direct debit, the interface doesn't get updated, and de request is still shown as not accepted. So there is also no option to auto-accept a direct debit. You have to navigate away from the item, and navigate back to the item, before you can set up auto-accept.
- A lot of together topics are not visible in the app (depending on label), so you have to use the website of together. This conflicts with the 'Mobile-first' paradigm.
- Security and Settings menu shows "Your additional security settings is among others used for big payments", but there is no menu option to configure these 'additional security settings'.
Favorites cannot be deleted or modified. (When you un-select the yellow star, and navigate away, the app crashes) Update: favorites can't be added anymore. Existing favorites are gone. Favorites finally work, half a year after introduction of V3
Not possible to select an account for Auto Save, list is empty. Auto Save cannot be used for weeks now. fixed
- At some locations in the app the 'Credit card' is called 'Travel Card'. This is not consistent.
- At 'My overview', it says I have one connected user, but when I open the list, it also shows myself as a connected user, and that I have a Joint account with myself.
- The settings of a savings goal show the option to set up 'Auto Export', but regular accounts don't have this option.
- Search on together website doesn't do anything. It doesn't matter what your search query is, you get the exact same list of topics every time.
- Requests within circle of trust are debited from wrong account.
- When you make an iDEAL-payment and you change the account (because you can't set a default account), the note you add to the transaction is not saved.
All my stored Favourites have been removed from my list of Favourites. I had a lot of stored Favourites, they are now all gone. they are now back
- The blue dots in front of new transactions keep coming back.
- When a message on together is only tagged with the tag 'Bugs', it doesn't show up under 'All'. (It seems to be that ALL only shows the posts without tags)
But a few things have been fixed last half year:
- You can’t add, alter or delete your alias on Android (Privacy issue!) (has been fixed after 3 months)
- Notification of new trees planted shows the amount of trees before the new trees were planted.
- The saldo-graph doesn’t work anymore. You can’t scroll back in time.
- ‘top-up’ alert doesn’t work. You don’t get a notification, you only get the dreaded red dot with a number, and no idea where it comes from or how to get rid of it.
- When you alreay have supergreen, you get a lot of banners in the app to upgrade to supergreen.
- The 3 circled at the top are sometimes 2 times as big, and overlapping.