Hey bunqer 🌈
Is your Local Currency account low on funds? No worries, this article shows you how you can bring your balance back to desired levels 💪
How can I add money to my Local Currencies account?
- Go to Home
- Tap on your Local Currencies sub-account
- Select Add Money
- Chose your topping-up method
- Ka-ching! All done 🌈
❗️ Important: Our Local Currency partners (Currency Cloud) are temporarily pausing their BGN services due to technical difficulties with their provider. Therefore, the processing of BGN payments will be paused for now. What does that mean for you:
- September 26, 2023 will be the last day you'll be able to convert funds and process payments in BGN for now;
- You won't be able to receive funds in BGN;
How can I convert money?
- Go to Home
- Select the Local Currencies account in question
- Select Add money
- Tap on Convert
- Go with the flow
More info on how to convert funds between your Local Currencies accounts here
How can I change my daily limit?
You can change your daily limit by following the steps mentioned in this topic.
What are the Local Currency account exchange rates?
Want to see more about Local Currencies?
Click here ⭐️
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here ✨