Hey bunqers 🌈
We’re very happy to announce that we raised MassInterest on Personal Accounts.
As of January 1, 2023, the following applies:
- The Interest rate for Personal Savings Accounts raises from 1.05% to 1.31%, the highest rate in the market.
- The interest rate for Business Accounts will remain on a market high 1.05%.
- You’ll get interest on savings up to €100,000.
- All your savings are automatically protected up to €100,000 by the Dutch Deposit Guarantee Scheme.
Why is MassInterest raised?
We always strive to offer you the best possible interest rate. With the European Central Bank’s recent rate hikes, we continue to increase our interest rates too.
How can I set up my dedicated Savings Account to receive MassInterest?
If you don’t have a Savings Account yet, simply follow the steps below:
- From your Home screen
- Press 🟣+ Add
- Select Add Sub-Account
- Select Savings Account
- Personalize your account as you like
In case you currently have active Savings Accounts, the new MassInterest rate will automatically apply to them.
Good to know
- Savings Joint Account are back! You can create one right away and see how it all works here
- You’ll be able to withdraw funds instantly, twice per month from all your Savings Accounts (no limit on withdrawal amount), learn more here.
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈