You can schedule payments after making a payment by using the schedule option in the payment confirmation screen. Once there, you can schedule a payment by changing the date that the payment should be carried out and instead setting it to be recurring.
How does this feature work?
- Tap on a Sub-account
- Tap on Settings ⚙️
- Select Scheduled payments
- Tap on Create a scheduled payment
- Enter the amount and choose the recipient
- Schedule the date and how often you will be making the payment
- Tap on Next and then Schedule
- The payment is now scheduled! 🗓
Don’t know how to make a normal payment? No worries, there’s a great explanation here!
How can I edit a scheduled payment?
Please follow the steps below to edit one of your scheduled payments:
- Go to tab Home
- Open your Sub-account
- Tap on Settings in the top right corner
- Tap on Scheduled payments
- Click on the Scheduled payment you would like to change
- Tap on Edit
Do you want to schedule payments like a pro?
You can now set up a Scheduled Payment Request, so you get paid without having to think about it!
Not a bunq user yet?
Get your account in less than 5 min here. 🌈