Hey bunqers 🌈
Your personal payment link just went international! bunq.me links now support iDEAL, SOFORT and debit and credit card payments. That means if you cover the bill for a colleague or friend, you can get paid back easier than ever! No hassle, no waiting.
How do I pay a bunq.me link with a credit or debit card ?
- Open the bunq.me link you’ve been sent
- Fill in the amount you want to pay
- Tap on Pay now
- Select Credit or Debit Card
- Fill in your **card details **
- Tap on Pay securely with card
- As of January 24, 2023, business bunq.me links will no longer support the option to pay by card. This means that when you create a bunq.me link from your Business account and send it to the recipient, they won't be able to transfer you funds using a card. All other payment options remain available!
What is a bunq.me link?
bunq.me is the easiest way to get money back from people all over Europe. In just a matter of seconds, you can create a personal payment link and share it as many times as you want - it never expires!
You only need to select a payment amount, your preferred payment method and confirm the transaction. Then you’ll instantly receive the money alongside a confirmation notification!
How can I create my own bunq.me link?
You can see how to create your own personal payment link here.
Good to know
Keep the following in mind before adding money to a bunq.me link with a credit or debit card:
- There is a processing fee of 2.5% for the recipient.
- For regulatory reasons, Visa or Mastercard payments are only available from these countries. Only personal debit and credit cards are accepted, not business or company cards.
- For safety reasons (and to save the recipient money on transaction fees), credit and debits card payments to your bunq.me link must be higher than €10 and lower €500.
- Personal: you can receive up to €1000 per day
- Business: you can receive up to €5000 per day
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈