Looking to update your address, phone number or email address? You can easily edit your contact info directly from your Profile tab!
You only need to:
- Go to Profile
- Tap on Personal Information
- Change the details
- Edit or update information accordingly.
- Select Done
Please note that the postal address set to your account is the address where all the bunq cards ordered from your account will be delivered. Your new bunq cards are always delivered to the address written within your app Profile. You can find more info here.
Do you see any error messages when you try to update your address?
Please contact our lovely support providing one proof of residence and we'll be glad to fix that for you! These are the documents currently accepted:
- A utility bill (gas, water, or electricity from the last 3 months)
- Rental agreements less than 6 months old (with signatures and all pages)
- Expat registration
- Proof of enrolment in school
- Registration at the municipality < 1 year (signed or stamped)
- Residency permit (< 6 months)
You don't receive SMS confirmation when you try to update your phone number?
Make sure to check the following things in order to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check if you've blocked any SMS providers or numbers in the past, if yes - unblock and try again.
- Check if the phone number you've entered is correct and includes your country code
- Check with your phone operator if any SMS providers are blocked for your service
- If the issue isn't fixed by any of the above - make sure to contact our Support team for further assistance 🚀
Discover more knowledge. 🌈