You can order your own collection of cards, and have global coverage thanks to a set of Maestro and Mastercards. 🙌
To order a new card follow the steps below:
- Go to Home Tab
- Click on ... (More)
- Tap on Add a card
Looking to replace a card instead? Take a look here
Make sure to check our Pricing sheet for possible invoicing regarding your card order
How can I add a new card in bunq Web?
- Go to https://web.bunq.com
- Click on + Add card
- Select the card of your choice
What name can I choose to be printed on my card?
- You're able to enter a preferred first name of your choice. When you order a card and choose the visible name of your card, you've the right to enter the name with which you identify in your daily life. Read more about this feature here.
- For businesses the card must show the name of the legal entity as registered in the Chamber of Commerce.
- The name on your bunq card needs to be within the 20 characters limit, in order for us to be able to print it on the card. If your company name is longer than 20 characters, you can use another registered trade name.
How do I cancel my order?
Can I change the address that my card will arrive to?
Explore more knowledge here 🌈