Hey bunqers 🌈
You can order your own collection of bunq cards, and have global coverage with a Credit Mastercard, Debit Mastercard and Maestro card 🙌
To order a new card click here or follow the steps below:
- Go to Home Tab
- Tap on 🟣 + Add
- Tap on 🔵 Add Card
- Choose your card of preference and follow the flow
In case you have a Business account, the app will ask you if you want to order a card for your Business or your Personal account between steps 3 and 4.
Looking to replace a card instead? Take a look here
Make sure to check our Pricing sheet for possible invoicing regarding your card order
How can I add a new card in bunq Web?
- Go to https://web.bunq.com
- Click on + Add card
- Select the card of your choice
How can I see my card’s delivery status?
When you finish your new card’s order, you can follow the steps below to review your card’s status:
- Go to Home and tap on your Cards tile.
- Tap on one of your cards
- Card’s status will be shown in the Tip box with a small description
In the tip box, you’ll also get an action button. For example, when you order a card, you’ll be able to add it to Apple / Google pay. If your card hasn’t been delivered, you’ll be able to replace it with a single tap. Keep in mind that you won’t see action buttons on permanent statuses as blocked or expired cards.
What name can I choose to be printed on my card?
- You're able to enter you’re True Name: when you order a card and choose the visible name of your card, you can enter the name with which you identify in your daily life. Read more about this feature here.
- For businesses the card must show the name of the legal entity as registered in the Chamber of Commerce.
- The name on your bunq card needs to be within the 20 character limit, in order for us to be able to print it on the card. If your company name is longer than 20 characters, you can use another registered trade name.
How do I cancel my order?
Can I change the address that my card will arrive at?
Explore more knowledge here 🌈