You can order your own collection of cards, and have global coverage thanks to a set of Maestro and Mastercards. 🙌
To order a card click here or follow the steps below:
- Go to Home
- Select Cards
- Tap on Add Debit Card or Add Credit Card
What name can I choose to be printed on my card?
- You are able to enter a preferred first name of your choice. When you order a card and choose the visible name of your card, you have the right to enter the name with which you identify in your daily life. Read more about this feature here.
- For businesses the card must show the name of the legal entity as registered in the Chamber of Commerce.
- The name on your bunq card needs to be within the 20 characters limit, in order for us to be able to print it on the card. If your company name is longer than 20 characters, you can use another registered trade name.
Use your bunq card to the fullest!
How do I cancel my order?
Did you accidentally order the card with wrong details or did you change your mind? You can still cancel your card if you just created the order. Please follow these steps:
- Go to your Home page
- Tap on the Cards tile
- Choose the card you just ordered
- Tap on Cancel Card Order
If you wish to change your address check the steps on this page
Expired card? Don't worry, the replacement will be free. You'll receive a push notification on your bunq app asking you to confirm your address so that you can receive your new card on time 💳.